A message from the heart
Are you the Network Administrator for your company, or an in house staff person responsible for IT in your company? If you are, then maybe you’ve entertained the thought of outsourcing some aspect of your technology?
DTS InfoTech can help!
Years ago, as an overworked network administrator, my company hired an IT Support company and it was very beneficial – to say the least – for myself, my company and the IT Support company that would become our trusted advisers in all things “technology.” We all benefited from that strategic partnership in numerous ways for many years. So can you.
Consider some of the rewards you can expect when you outsource your company’s IT functions:
- Trusted Advisor and Strategic Partner. Because we genuinely want to help, we’ll listen to you and the challenges you face. We’ll provide solutions and focus on the success of your business.
- High quality of staff. Technology is our core competency and we only hire professionals with years of experience in technology. If you had to hire someone, would you really know what to look for in a technology professional? You may hire the wrong person.
- Flexibility. DTS InfoTech has numerous resources available. In small and mid-sized businesses it’s common for internal staff to have limited resources and capabilities.
- Access to the latest technology. Surely you’ve noticed how quickly technology changes and then becomes obsolete. How does one staff person keep up-to-date? Outsourcing gives you the benefit of having more than just one IT professional. And since it’s the core competency of DTS InfoTech, you’ll receive the benefit of our experience every day.
- Cost savings. Outsourcing your IT services provides financial benefits such as reduced overhead, enterprise purchasing power for hardware, as well as potential compliance with government regulations.
Our comprehensive and affordable range of IT services and support includes:
- Antivirus and spyware protection and threat removal
- Business continuity with Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Complete network management and support
- Cloud services
- Email server installation and support
- Managed services
- Mobile device support
- Networking design, configuration and maintenance
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics
- Server installation and IT support
- Troubleshooting and problem solving on all networks and PCs
- Wireless network services and support