If you would rather read than watch a video, you can read the transcript right here. ⇓
Education and Research is the clear winner for the industry, hit hardest in 2020.
Weeks at the Top of the Chart:
- Education and Research - 24
- Media & Entertainment - 7
- Finance & Insurance - 6
- High Tech & IT - 5
- Medical & Healthcare - 3
- Manufacturing - 2
- Hospitality - 2
- Aerospace & Defense - 1
- Service Provider - 1
- Sales & Retail - 1
Here are three insights into the types of phishing messages that employees found tempting in 2020:
One - Phishing Was the King of Risks in 2020, and Will Continue in 2021.
Two - What Phishing Lures Are Employees Most Likely to Fall For?
Employees are most likely to interact with seemingly routine permissions messages.
Top ID Agent Phishing Simulation Campaigns That Successfully Drew Employee Interaction
- Fraud Warning: Suspicious Login Detected – 11,027 clicked
- An Unusual Google Chrome Sign-In Detected – 7,557 clicked
- Email Quarantine Request for Suspicious Activity – 5,978 clicked
Top ID Agent Phishing Simulation Campaigns That Captured Credentials and Data
- Fraud Warning: Suspicious Login Detected – 1,827 captures
- An Unusual Google Chrome Sign-In Detected – 1,594 captures
- COVID-19 Mandatory Seminar – 846 captures
Three - What Training Courses Are Organizations Using the Most?
Phishing! Industry observers raised the alarm as the COVID-19 pandemic spawned a work-from-home remote workforce.
Cybersecurity professionals chose phishing resistance courses as their top priority in 2020.
Conclusion: Can you defend your company against a data breach? Are you sure?
If not, DTS InfoTech Can Help.
Most small businesses do not have the expertise, tech-savvy, or time to defend their companies by training their employees.
If this describes you, we can help.
If you would like more information, please give us a call. The call is FREE!
Thanks for watching!
Wally Moore/Business Development Manager
secure computer networks that work